Monetize Forum 2021, organized by MGI Research, is right on the corner. The online event, Monetize Forum, on January 19 and 21, aims to help organizations identify intelligent strategies, best practices, new tools and partnerships to drive success in Quote-to-Cash.
Good Sign's Panel Discussion On the 21 st January
Giving CFOs Full Transparency into Customer Contracts
We at Good Sign are a sponsor to the forum. We will offer a view on how to transform a company with legacy contracts into an “as-a-service” business. This panel discussion will give answers to questions such as:
- How to transform an established company to a scalable “as-a-service” business?
- How to gain financial visibility into customer contracts?
- Andrew Dailey, Managing Director of MGI Research
- Heikki Hirvensalo, a Senior Consultant from Good Sign, and
- Paul Vemer, Director and Founder of PossibilIT BV (Part of 4NG), a partner of Good Sign.
Heikki Hirvensalo, Senior Consultant, Good Sign:
Paul Vemer, Director - Founder PossibilIT BV (Part of 4NG)
About The Monetize Forum 2021
The online event is free and aimed for CEO's, CFO's, and CIO's, as well as other Business-, Finance-, and IT-Leaders.
The Monetize Forum offers presentations, networking opportunities and 1-to-1 discussions with participants. The topics can help organizations identify intelligent strategies, best practices, new tools and partnerships to drive success in Quote-to-Cash.
The event brings together leading industry analysts, business, finance and technology executives, as well as the top echelon of software suppliers and implementation partners.
- Listen to unique insights from MGI analysts as they provide the business case for upping your monetization capabilities.
- Hear from executives sharing their real-world experiences as they managed through the pandemic and plan for success around new business models, new sales channels, and improved commerce and payments capabilities.
- Join the conversation with industry CEOs as they share their company vision and explain where they can add the most value to their customers.
For more information:
CEO Taija Engman, tel. +358 50 372 5142, firstname.lastname@example.org