Our customer base is growing fast, and we are now looking for a Platform Architect.
About The Role
As a Platform Architect, you are involved in multiple phases of the customer lifecycle, from pre-sales to customer onboarding to continuous innovation with the customers.
As a platform architect you will:
- Analyze customers’ service transformation opportunities and challenges and tackle them with dynamic service business models and processes with intelligent automation.
- Implement business structures into the Good Sign platform and assist customers to take their solutions into use.
- Support colleagues and Good Sign ecosystem in service digitalization best practices.
We are looking for experience in various cloud deployment models, cloud service models, and cloud deployment architectures. You may be a seasoned professional, or you are more at the beginning of your career. We prefer you to have at least 5 years of work experience in the relevant field.
- A great place to work with highly professional colleagues
- Encouraging attitude towards a learning mindset and self-development
- A flexible work environment. From time to time, working with customers can be hectic. To balance your stretch, we also offer flexibility with work hours and remote work options
- Independency in your role combined with the support you need to perform well
- Good Sign also offers employee benefits such as lunch benefits, extended healthcare, support for physical exercise, and cultural events.
Apply For The Role
Come to be part of our growth story and send your CV and Application to email@example.com.
Voit lähettää hakemuksesi myös suomeksi!
Start: as soon as the right person is found
Working hours: full-time
Employment period: permanent
Location: Helsinki, Munkkiniemi
Salary: according to an agreement.
About Good Sign
Good Sign is a privately owned company with 30 employees. Good sign software helps businesses solve existing pain points in monetizing service contracts and managing subscriptions and pay-per-use services. We help companies freely grow scalable services.
We help companies freely grow scalable services.